This article provides a solution for how to fetch multiple pdf documents from Sharepoint 365, zip them and upload the zip to Sharepoint 365.
PDF filenames are present in input data file.
1. Run a script on the rearrange to fetch the pdfs from sharepoint 365 via Sharepoint Command and save them in a temporary folder based on the JobInfo docno from data. Docno also used to name the file.
createDirectory("C:\\Lasernet\\8.0\\PDF-Zip\\PDFS\\" + job.getJobInfo("docno"));
var f = new File("C:\\Lasernet\\8.0\\PDF-Zip\\PDFS\\" + job.getJobInfo("docno") + "\\" + job.getJobInfo("documentname"));
job.setJobInfo("zipfilename", job.getJobInfo("docno") + ".zip");
2. Run a script as a modifier on “after analysis” that calls 2 modifiers, first one using 7-zip to zip the pdfs into temp folder, second one using cmd.exe to delete pdf files from temp folder
3. Run a File Retriever as a modifier “after analysis” to fetch the zip file.
4. Run a Sharepoint command as modifier “after analysis” to upload the zip file to Sharepoint 365.
5. Run a process modifier “after analysis” to delete Zip file from temp folder.
6. Run a process modifier “after analysis” to delete temp folder.
7. Create rearrange with hyperlink to zip file
7-Zip needs to be installed
Small config with all nescessary modules attached.
Solution applies to Lasernet 8 and Lasernet 9(just import the config and add the grab file)
Created by: Flemming Larsen
Modified on: Mon, 13 Jul, 2020 at 10:22 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.