To add the resources required for the Lasernet Connector for D365 CE, first, you need to create a resource group. Follow the step-by-step instructions listed below to do this.
Version of Lasernet for Dynamics 365 CE:
To execute the steps listed below, you require:
- Administrative access to the Azure tenant
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to the correct tenant.
2. On the left panel, click Resource groups or use the search field on the top of the screen to search for Resource groups.
3. On the Resource groups page, click the Add button to add a new resource group.
4. Afterwards, type a name and specify the required parameters for the resource group you are creating.
5. Once you are done, click the Create button to start a process of creating a resource group.
6. Click the Refresh button. Otherwise, you can click Go to resource group button in the message that appears in the top right-hand corner of the page.