Within a resource group, you can create a blob storage. Use step-by-step instructions presented in the article to create a blob storage in a resource group available on the Microsoft Azure portal.
1. Navigate to the resource group within which you want to create a blob storage. Once you are done, click the Add button.
2. On the next screen, use the Search filed to locate a storage account.
NOTE: To create a blob storage, a Storage account is required.
3. Once you have located the storage account, you are redirected to its page. On the storage account page, click the Create button.
4. On the Create storage account page, fill in the required fields, as well as select the values you need for rest of them. Once you are done, click Preview + create.
5. After reviewing all the storage account details, click Create to start the deployment process.
You are informed once the deployment process is complete.