To transfer messages between Operations and Lasernet, an Azure service bus is required. Follow the step-by-step instructions listed below to create an Azure service bus.
Version of Lasernet for Dynamics 365 CE:
To execute the steps listed below, you require:
- Administrative acces to the Azure tenant
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com and follow the on-screen instructions to login to the correct tenant.
2. On the left panel, click Resource groups or use the search field on the top of the screen to search for Resource groups.
3. Select a previously created resource group or a resource group to which you require to deploy the Azure service bus.
4. Click Add to add a new resource to the resource group.
5. Search for a service bus by typing this text into the search field.
6. Click Service Bus in the search results list.
7. Once selected, click Create.
8. Fill in the following fields with the required data: Name, Pricing tier, Subscription, Location and Resource group, if needed.
9. Once you are done, click Create to start the deployment process.
10. A message appears informing that the deployment process is in progress.
11. Once completed, you can access the resource which is available in your resource group.