An Azure service bus is needed for the communication between Lasernet and the Lasernet Connector for D365FO.
Prior to creating a service bus a resource group is required. This document describes the steps required to do so.
- Lasernet for Dynamics 365 FO
To be able to execute the steps required in this article the following is required:
- Administrative acces to the Azure tenant
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com and follow the required steps to login to correct tenant.
2. Select "Resource groups" or search for "Resource groups" in the search area.
3. Select the "Add" button above the resource group grid to add a new resource group.
4. Provide a name and select the available parameters for the resource group.
5. Press "Create" to start the process of creating a "Resource group".
6. Press refresh or select "Go to resource group".