To be able to migrate the configuration from one environment to another we are required to create a schema which tells the migration tool which entities to export and import.
Lasernet for Dynamics 365 CE version:
To be able to execute the steps required in this article the following is required:
- Migration tool for importing and exporting data from and to environments.
1. Go to the folder where you previously stored the Data Migration Tool and open the executable.
2. Select "Create schema" and press "Continue".
3. Select "Office 365" and "Advanced" and provide the required login information. Afterwards select "Login".
4. Select the organization where the Lasernet connector is installed and press "Login"
5. Select "Lasernet" in the drop down under "Select the solution:".
6. Select "Add All".
7. Select "Save and Export".
8. Provide a storage location and name and press "Save".
9. Select "No" when asked to export data and close the application.