To be able to upload files to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment, an application shall be registered in Azure Active Directory (AAD).
Lasernet Input Management
To be able to execute the steps presented in this article, the following is required:
- Administrative access to the Azure tenant
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com and follow the required steps to login to the correct tenant.
2. Click the 3 line menu icon to show the portal menu, and then click Azure Active Directory.
Once you are logged in to Azure Portal, you can click the Dock the portal menubutton, so the portal menu has the default look.
3. On the left pane, click App registrations, and then click New registration.
4. Provide the required details by filling in fields. Once you are done, click Register.
5. Once you have registered a new application, add a new client secret (can be also referred to as application password the application uses to prove its identity when registering a token). To this end, on the application page, click Certificates & secrets.
6. Click New client secret.
7. Provide the required details by filling in fields. Once you are done, click the Add button.
8. The client secret becomes available once you click Add. Save the client secret for a later use. To copy its value, click the Copy to clipboard icon.