To add the resources required for Lasernet Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, it is required to deploy a logic app through PowerShell with a predefined template.
Lasernet for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
To execute the steps listed below, you require:
- Administrative access to the Azure tenant
- Azure PowerShell cmdlet
- Deployable logic app package
1. Open a deployable package for the logic app.
2. Run the deploy-AzureResourceGroup.ps1 PowerShell script and provide the required details (Resource Group Location / Resource Group Name / Account Name of the Blob storage / Access key to the blob storage / service bus connection string / Logic App location (this has to be the same place as ResourceGroupLocation / LogicApp Name)).
3. Afterwards, press Enter. Once finished, the PowerShell script automatically closes. It provisions 3 API connections (Azure Blob Storage, Azure Service Bus, Dynamics CRM Online) and deploys 1 logic app into the resource group specified.