This step-by-step guide can help you to connect a logic app to Microsoft Customer Engagement as well as design your logic app in such a way it can use the specific CRM environment to retrieve data. Follow the steps listed below to easily go through the process.
1. Get started with Azure portal and log in to the correct tenant.
2. Go to the logic app which you want to connect to Microsoft CE.
Make sure you have an API connection. To this end, proceed with the following steps:
3. On the left panel of the logic app page, click API connections. Afterwards, click the required API connection to open its page.
4. On the left panel of the API connection page, click Edit API connection. On the page displayed, click the Authorize button. Afterwards, enter your username and password to set the authorization parameters for a request.
5. Once you are done, click the Save button.
6. You get now a connection to the CRM system. Afterwards, go back to your logic app to specify which CRM environment the logic app is to use for extracting data. To this end, open the logic app designer by clicking the corresponding button on the left panel.
7. On the logic app designer page, first, click RetrieveInformation, then click Case, For each, Scope and then quote. From the Organization Name drop-down combo box select the required CRM system.
Afterwards, select the CRM system for account and quotedetail which is the same as you have specified for quote.
Once you are done, click the Save button to save and apply all the changes you have made.