Prerequisite for BC version 14:
To install Lasernet Dynamics 365 Business Central Connector, follow the steps listed below:
1. Sign in for Business Central.
2. On the quick access toolbar available in the top right-hand corner of the application, click the magnifying glass icon. In the TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO window that appears, start typing Extensions.
As you start typing in your query, it gives you suggestions. Click Extensions to open the Extension Management page.
3. On the top menu of the Extension Management page, first click Manage, and then click Upload Extension.
4. In the UPLOAD AND DEPLOY EXTENSION window that appears, select the .app file by clicking tree dots in the Select .app file text box and then following the standard steps to select a file to upload.
5. Afterwards, switch the Accept toggle button to the On state.
6. To upload and deploy the application file, click the Deploy button.
Once you have deployed an extension, you are to install it. To this end, click the three dots button on the top right-hand corner of the tile of the extension displayed on the Extension Management page, and then click Install on the context menu that appears.