There are permissions applied to the individual Lasernet processes, which can be modified by doing the following:
- (Advanced) Settings\Solutions, create a new unmanaged solution or reuse an existing one.
- Select Processes and click on “Add Existing”.
- Add the processes you want to modify.
The following Lasernet processes are available:
Select the processes you want to modify and click on “Deactivate”.
- Open the processes you want to modify, one at a time.
- Scroll down to the steps and click on “Set properties” for the “Lasernet.Unified.Printing”-step.
- All Lasernet processes have the following two fields associated with permissions, but not all processes use them.
If both fields are blank, then all users are allowed.
- “The role-names which should be checked against the initiating User.”
The name of the roles which are allowed, like “Lasernet User” or “Lasernet Admin”.
- “The role templates which should be checked against the initiating User.”:
The id of the role template which are allowed.
627090FF-40A3-4053-8790-584EDC5BE201 is the System Administrator, and 119f245c-3cc8-4b62-b31c-d1a046ced15d is the System customizer.
- Add you own role to one of the fields and click on “Save and Close”.
- Click on “Save and Close”.
- Re-activate all the draft processes.
Note: The above normally applies to customers that can see the standard Lasernet flyout/direct button, but are not allowed to use them.
If the customer cannot see them, and they are not being hidden by a criteria, then it’s normally because the user is missing global read permissions to the entity lac_parameters, which is used on the display rule for the standard Lasernet flyout and direct button.