This only works from Connector version 184.108.40.206 !!
This article will take you through how to add the image from the Item Card to your report. We are using the Sales Order in this sample.
Before you start this guide, make sure that you have enabled the report in report selection and that you already have a Lasernet Form and that you have enabled Grab mode on your Lasernet server.
1. Sign in for Business Central.
2. In the top ribbon bar, select Lasernet Document Mgt (If you cannot see it as the picture below, then please search for it), then Setup and Document Layout.
3. Add a new Document Layout by selecting the New button.
If you already have a Document Layout for the Sales Order, then please go to the step no. 9
4. Fill out the header section:
5. Within the Table No. Column, type in 36 for the Sales Header and then select Line and Filters.
6. Add these two records and Close the form.
7. Add a new line according to the picture below and then select Line and Increase Indentation.
This will change the Sales Line to become a child table to the Sales Header (Parent).
8. Make sure that you have selected the Line record and then select Line and Filters. Please add these two records and Close the form.
9. Add a new line according to the picture below and then select Line and Increase Indentation. You need to select Increase Indentation 2 times in total, so that the Item Table becomes a child table to the Sales Line Table.
10. Make sure that you have selected the Line (Item Table) record and then select Line and Filters. Please add this record and Close the form.
11. Select Line and then Fields. Add a new record and add field number 92.
12. Close all forms and go to a Sales order where you have a item that you know has a picture. Please print it to Lasernet.
13. Open your Lasernet Developer and your configuration.
14. Open up your form. We use the Sales Order Confirmation in this sample.
15. Load your grab file. In most cases, you can press F12 and it will download the latest grab file.
16. Scroll down in the left window and locate SalesLine and the picture element.
17. From the left menu bar, select the small arrow next to the Image tool, then Job and Base64.
18. Click on the element with the Base64 code and then place the image where you want it in the right window.
19. Save the form, Commit and Deploy your configuration.